Friday, December 15, 2006

bariloche...here to stay


I´ve hit my threshold for taking busses. 4 busses ranging from 10 to 20 hours in the last 9 days...I´m done. I made it into bariloche this morning, and I decided I´m staying here. The town resembles a ski resort town out west, kind of lake tahoe...since we are in the lake district and the northern section of Patagonia its the best of all worlds. Its summer but the mountains which surround us have snow caps and the lakes are crystally blue. Perfect. I´m here to stay, probably a few weeks til I am forced to move on.

And the most exciting thing, I found a camera shop and purchased a new battery, and more importantly, bought a CHARGER since mine is fried. Easy enough. 85 US dollars later, I now can use my 250$ camera again. Should have just gotten a cheap disposable one at this point. Oh well, pictures will be grand, and now I can post my penguins!

No comments: